Foundation cracks that are less then 1/4 wide, are not commonly noticed as being structurally significant. However, if you notice displacement on both sides of a crack, big separation, distortion, uneven sagging, buckling or horizontal cracks, we recommend fixing the problem sooner than later. Some of these problems may not be very noticeable on the exterior of your house for a long period of time, which is a great reason to go visit your crawlspace or basement more often.
- Clean foundation crack
- Drill 1/2 inch hole every 6 to 8 inches
- Insert injection ports every 6 to 8 inches
- Apply Foundation staples (for lasting repair)
- Apply epoxy surface seal (let cure)
- Inject epoxy or poly-foam